![]() |
| Rash extends from my wrists to my shoulder. |
March 19. Gary and Wendy gave me some powder acid stuff
encase it might be a fungal infection. Eww.
On my arm. I start that right away. The last thing I want is fungus growing
on my arm. It dry’s it out but it still itches and it’s expanding more.
I try fungal spray just to see if it helps Hydrocortisone
cream and Benadryl Anti-itch cream. The itch is just to strong.
March 28. I try Calamine cream. The rash is now half way up
my upper arm and half my forearm and is in my right arm now and expanding like
my left.
March 31. I notice that my left knee and left upper thigh
are itching. Olen prescribes Worm meds- Mebendazle, Prozequantil. If a worm
starts crawling out of my skin I’m out of here.
| Rash is red, raised and extremely itchy. Claw marks on the lateral side of my arm happen in my sleep. |
April 1. Doxycycline is added to my growing medication list.
That night I take a Sleep aid- Benadryl- I slept good and only woke a up couple
times to scratch. In the morning when I got up I had claw marks all over my
arms. Seems I can’t control my scratching in my sleep. Olen has bane me from scrubbing
in on surgeries cause he doesn’t want me to contaminate any of the patients.
April 2. Over night it has jumped to my chest and neck and
is creeping its way to my face. Dr. Rollin starts me on a steroid, prednisolone
unfortunately there not the type that will make me bulk up.
April 3. I can take just sitting around at work scratching
so I decide to take the day off and scratch at home instead. I take a walk and
as soon as the sun its my skin it instantly starts to burn and itch. My sweat
burns as it runs down my red, swollen, bleeding skin. I’m scanning every book I
have trying to figure on what this is. And why nothing is helping. Everything I
try makes it worse. That steal wool by the kitchen sink is starting to look
pretty tempting but I can foresee it ending in more pain and a lot of blood and
plus I need it for dishes so I refrain.
I found a bottle of Cooling Aloe sunburn relief…. You had me
at cooling. I smeared half the bottle on my body and at first it stung with all
my open wounds but then the cooling set in. Oh
ya that’s good stuff.
| Rash has reached my chest and neck. |
April 28. Bronwyn thinks that I have and fungal problem and
has given me a tube of fungal cream. Ewww
Oh God please not all over my body. I take a shower daily how would I get a
fungal infection? I guess ill try just about anything about now. The itch is deep in my thighs. I have bruises
all over cause I use so much force to scratch. I look like I’ve been beaten.
May 7. The itching redness and swelling is still present. Fungal
cream didn’t do anything. Spent a couple of hours in the sun while at the
river. Being in the sun exacerbates the itching so I’m still holding strong to pseudo-heat
rash. I still wake in the night scratching, no clawing at myself. I’ve gone
through 4 tubes of anti itch cream. Now I’ve moved onto lavender oil. Which
seems to be working the best. Except for the bugs tend to stick even more to my
sweaty oily body then usual.
I just need to get out of this heat. Only 9 days and ill be
freezing to death in England and wishing I was back in Tchad.

No comments:
Post a Comment